Welcome Message to Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University
Welcome to Department of Pharmacology at Faculty of Science, Mahidol University. It is my pleasure to introduce you our department which was the first Department of Pharmacology in Thailand, and is one of the major preclinical science departments, established in 1968 (B.E.2511) with the support from Rockefeller foundation.
Since being established, our department has over 160 alumni working nationwide all over Thailand. Currently, it has 11 faculties, 2 joint faculties and 17 graduate students. We offer broad range of research as well as constructive learning environment encouraging individual graduate student to be able to solve research questions in an independent manner. Besides, our department provides an academic curriculum for medical students and nurse students in pharmacology during their baccalaureate.
- Antoxidant and Anticholinesterase Activities of Extracts and Phytochemicals of Syzygium antisepticum Leaves
- Erianthridin suppresses non-small-cell lung cancer cell metastasis through inhibition of Akt/mTOR/p70S6K signaling pathway
- Antioxidant, alpha-glucosidases and alpha-amylase inhibitory activities of Persicaria odorata
- สารอนุพันธ์ในกลุ่ม bibenzyl จากต้นเอื้องคำกิ่วมีฤทธิ์ในการยับยั้งเซลล์มะเร็งปอด
- Computational study of the binding mechanism of organophosphate pesticides with glycerophosphodiesterase
- Development of immunoFET biosensor for detection of 3-nitrotyrosine