Welcome Message to Department of Pharmacology, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University
Welcome to Department of Pharmacology at Faculty of Science, Mahidol University. It is my pleasure to introduce you our department which was the first Department of Pharmacology in Thailand, and is one of the major preclinical science departments, established in 1968 (B.E.2511) with the support from Rockefeller foundation.
Since being established, our department has over 160 alumni working nationwide all over Thailand. Currently, it has 11 faculties, 2 joint faculties and 17 graduate students. We offer broad range of research as well as constructive learning environment encouraging individual graduate student to be able to solve research questions in an independent manner. Besides, our department provides an academic curriculum for medical students and nurse students in pharmacology during their baccalaureate.
- Structural dynamics and in silico design of pyrazolopyran-based inhibitors against Plasmodium serine hydroxymethyltransferases
- การศึกษาการยับยั้งเอนไซม์โปรตีเอสของเชื้อไวรัสก่อโรคโควิด 19 (SARS-CoV-2 main protease) กับอนุพันธ์ของสารแอนโดรกราโฟไลด์จากฟ้าทะลายโจร
- Iron chelation therapy: Deferiprone
- Andrographolide Exhibits Anticancer Activity against Breast Cancer Cells (MCF-7 and MDA-MB-231 Cells) through Suppressing Cell Proliferation and Inducing Cell Apoptosis via Inactivation of ER-α Receptor and PI3K/AKT/mTOR Signaling
- Anti-inflammatory effects of Mitrephora sirikiae leaf extract and isolated lignans in RAW 264.7 cells
- Scaffold-Free Cartilage Construct from Infrapatellar Fat Pad Stem Cells for Cartilage Restoration