The educational philosophy of Pharmacology Programme focuses on in-depth knowledge in pharmacology and related fields. Teaching and learning approaches are based on outcome-based education so as to promote life-long learning. Graduates have expertise in pharmacological knowledge and researches and can be able to create and apply for innovation in an attempt to a better understanding of the development, progression, prevention and treatment of human diseases and disorders, especially those found commonly in Thailand.
- A candidate in Ph.D. Program plan 1.1 must
Hold a Master degree in Pharmacology or related fields or a degree of Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Dental Surgery, Doctor of Pharmacy, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine or those who study in the final year of Master Program in Pharmacology and related fields approved by the Program committee, with the GPA not less than 3.50 or equivalent or candidates who have working experience in Pharmacological research and related fields for at least 2 years.
- A candidate in Ph.D. Program plan 2.1 must
Hold a Master degree in pharmacology or related field or a degree of Doctor of Medicine, Doctor of Dental Surgery, Doctor of Pharmacy, Doctor of Veterinary Medicine with GPA not less than 3.50.
- A candidate in Ph.D. Program plan 2.2 must
Hold a bachelor degree or equivalent or those who study in the final year of Bachelor degree in science such as Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, Biotechnology, Nurse, Medical Technology and Public Health or related biological science with GPA not less than 3.50
- Have a TOEFL score of at least 500, TOEFL computer-based score of 173, TOEFL Internet-based score of 61, or IELTS score of 5 . Those who do not have any of the test scores specified above will have to take the English Proficiency Examination of the Faculty of Graduate Studies on the specified examination day. Exemptions from the above conditions may be granted by the Program Committee under exceptional circumstances.
Proposal / Concept:
- Applicants who have their Bachelor’s degree must submit a summary of his/her research project achieved at Bachelor’s degree level, and identify the research project he/she is planning to pursue at the Ph.D. level.
- Applications who have their Master’s degree must submit his/her Master’s degree thesis, and identify the research project he/she is planning to pursue at the Ph.D. level.
Application is only available via online application at www.grad.mahidol.ac.th
Tuition and Fees:
Scholarship Support From Faculty Of Science click!
- Scholarship for Young Scientists (ทุนเสริมสร้างนักวิทยาศาสตร์รุ่นใหม่) : ประกาศทุน
- Teaching Assistantship Scholarship 1/2023 (ทุนผู้ช่วยสอน) : ประกาศทุน (th)
- Students Assistantship Scholarship 1/2023 (ทุนนักศึกษาช่วยงาน) : ประกาศทุน (th)
For further information please contact:
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Noppawan Phumala Morales (Program Director)
E-mail : email@example.com
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Ruedee Hemstapat (Program Secretariat)
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
|For students with Master's Degree|
|Plan 2.1 For students with Master's Degree|
|Elective Courses not less than||3||Credits|
|Total not less than||48||Credits|
|Plan 2.2 For students with Bachelor's Degree|
|Elective Courses not less than||6||Credits|
|Total not less than||72||Credits|
Students whose student numbers begin with 66 onwards
Soft Skills (For students whose student numbers begin with 59 onwards)
Students whose student numbers begin with 59 onwards must participate in skill development activities which cover four skills:
- Language and communication skills
- Leaderships and management skills
- Research skills
- Information technology skills
The students must spend at least 3 hours for each skill.
More information: http://www.grad.mahidol.ac.th/softskills/
Job option after graduation:
- Lecturer in academic institutions
- Researcher in the university, government and private sector
- Pharmacological instructor in the government and private sector
- Consultant/expert in pharmacology in the organization of public and private sector